In this brief post I am going to share the news in the Blog/Newsletter and in my recent Work as trader/technical analyst. This post relates to the month of February 2013:
- I have been invited to speak by Dale Pinkert at fxstreet.com in a webinar on Forex, Futures and Stocks . Dale is a great analyst and trader, has over 30 years of trading experience specializing in commodity futures & currencies. Dale is a former Member of The CME(IOM) and has also appeared on CNBC. The date and time are still to be defined. The webinar will be free and I will let you know how to register for those of you who are interested.
- I completed and shared on the Blog the new paper for the SIAT Journal (Societa’ Italiana di Analisi Tecnica, Italian chapter of IFTA). The article’s title is: “The effects of High Frequency Trading (HFT) on Markets and Program Trading”. The paper was published last week and focuses on the negative effects of High Frequency Trading on price structure and market liquidity. The abstract is available here in Italian and English Language. The paper is now available on the Blog’s page ‘eBooks & Papers‘ only in Italian language, at the moment (but I will translate it soon).
- A few months ago I have planned a new project, an eBook titled “Key Concepts to Correct Trading Behavior – A guide to relevant concepts for trading success in a market governed by High Frequency Trading (HFT) and Program Trading”. The eBook focuses on the most important concepts any trader should internalize in order to implement a correct trading behavior, in a world where the majority of trading volume (from 35% to 75%) is generated by computer programs. I have completed the eBook and I am in the draft review phase and I will only be able to finalize it after I will have completed my paper for the Technical Analyst of Year 2013 SIAT contest in Italy. The most important section of this eBook will illustrate a practical application of the Bandwagon Theory to the daily chart of the EUR/USD forex cross. I will let you know when the eBook is out. If you want to be an early bird and help me with the review please inform me of your interest by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance.
- On October, 24th 2012 I held the video-live event organized by SIAT and Traderlink. Such event was reserved only to SIAT members, the Societa’ Italiana di Analisi Tecnica (local chapter of IFTA, the International Federation of Technical Analysts). Some people showed interest and in the coming weeks I will share the Italian version of the material and then start recording a few videos covering the content of that event in English language. This material will also cover my proprietary timing technique called Fibonacci Stalking (that also gives name to my Blog). Please inform me of your interest for this material by sending an email to: email@example.com. Thank you.
- In the last week of the month of November I have started reviewing and offering video analysis for major and widely-followed stocks. I call this series of analysis FibStalker View on Stocks. So far I have analyzed the following stocks (tickers): AAPL, ACN, BAC, BIDU, GOOG, GS, HPQ, RIMM, NFLX. I will soon add Facebook (FB). You can find the video analysis in my Blog’s ‘Stocks & ETFs’ page. More and more stocks and ETFs will be added going forward. If you like to have a stock analyzed, please inform me of your interest by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Just make sure the stock is widely followed and trades high volume.Thank you.
- In the last week of the month of November I have started analyzing other widely-followed forex pairs. I call this series of analysis FibStalker View on Currencies. In my list I have, so far: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, EUR/AUD, NZD/USD. I will add other pairs as we move forward. You can find the video analysis of the current forex pairs I cover in my Blog’s Forex page. If you like to have a forex pair analyzed, please inform me of your interest by sending an email to: email@example.com. Thank you.