this is an anticipation of what you will read in today’s Mid-Week February 13th Update which is part of my free Sunday Newsletter subscription:
- FOREX – This week’s video-analysis collection (English and Italian, watch an example here)
- FOREX – Market commentary: Updated Trading Plan for the Euro-Dollar FX futures (watch an example here)
- FUTURES – Market commentary: Updated Trading Plan for the S&P500 ES e-mini futures (watch an example here)
- FUTURES – Market commentary: Updated Trading Plan for the Dollar Index futures
- STOCKS – New stock analysis: Facebook (FB): why FB could be a short sell already?
If you miss the videos on the Euro FX currency futures I publish in the Blog every day throughout all the week, you can now catch up in the Mid-Week Update.
I do every effort to offer newsletter content in both English and Italian languages, but at the moment I can only record and write the Mid-Week updates in English language, so I ask the Italian readers and friends to be patient. Anyway, with time I intend to make available the most important content in both languages.
Notice that I will only post Mid-Week Updates to my free newsletter subscriber. Register for free here.
I send my free Newsletter on Sundays along with other information. The newsletter typically includes: a weekly review for the Dollar Index, the Euro-Dollar cross and the S&P 500 e-mini futures, my FibStalker View on Currencies focusing on the Dollar Index, the Pound (GBP/USD), the Australian Dollar (AUD/USD), the Canadian Dollar (USD/CAD) and the Japanese Yen (USD/JPY), articles on my trading method, market commentaries and HFT/Program Trading, from which I derive my trading edge. Please, register here to receive the free weekly newsletter.
If you like this website, please recommend it to your friends. If you want it to be better, please, leave me a feedback (comment below).
If you want to receive mid-week updates, along with the contents of my Newsletter, please subscribe for free.
Thank you in advance for subscribing should you decide to do so. Lots of other people are doing the same.
Have a great day.