in this post I am providing an anticipation of what you will read in my free weekly Newsletter I am going to send out on Sunday.
Before I continue I want to take the chance to make an important announcement:
My new eBook: “Key Concepts to Correct Trading Behavior” will be out on Tuesday, March the 19th 2013.
I will make it freely available for download upon registration in the ‘eBooks and Papers‘ page on the Blog.
This is the content of my Newsletter I will send out on Sunday, March 17th:
- FOREX – Week end video review of the forex EUR/USD cross (English & Italian)
- FOREX – FibStalker viewpoint on Currencies: weekend review of GPB/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & USD/JPY (sorry, English only)
- FUTURES – Market commentary: Plan for the Euro FX currency futures going forward (English & Italian)
- FUTURES – Market commentary: Plan for the S&P500 index going forward (English & Italian)
- FUTURES – Market commentary: Plan for the Dollar index going forward (English & Italian)
- FUTURES – FibStalker View on Futures: weekend review and forecast of Dollar Index, Euro-Dollar and S&P500 futures (sorry, English only)
- STOCKS – FibStalker View on Stocks: weekend review of General Electric (ticker: GE) (sorry, video in English only)
- What am I working on? (English & Italian)
I put every effort I can into offering newsletter content free of mistakes and both in English and Italian languages. However some articles or reviews will only be in English (or Italian) and, from time to time, there will be refuses, so I ask you to be patient. Anyway, with time I will try to have cleaner content available in both languages .
I will only post timely and detailed updates of trading plans in my free newsletter. Register for free here.
If you like this blog, please recommend it to your friends. If you want it to be better, please, leave me a feedback (comment below).
Thank you for subscribing should you decide to do so. Lots of other people are doing the same.
If you intend to use this information for your trading please do your own due diligence, find the advice of a trading professional and trade at your own responsibility. The information provided is for educational purpose only. Please read the Disclaimer and accept all the risks.
Have a great week end.