at the beginning of this week I have started providing updates on trades/setups for the Euro FX futures, the Dollar Index futures and the S&P500 e-mini futures ONLY to my newsletter subscribers. The update is usually ships as a video of 5min or less, with commentary or notes about how to handle trades.
In this post I am reporting on the two trade setups I gave on June the 6th (please review the posts and related videos). Both trades worked well and actually the trade on the Euro FX futures completed. Hereunder I am providing details:
LONG Entry: 1.3190, Stop: 1.3156 (1R=34 pips), 1st Target: 1.3224 (1R), Exit: 1.3356
If you risked 1% and took half of the position at the 1st target (0.5% gain) and the remaining at the Exit price (2.44% gain), the total gain was 2.94% in 3 days.
If you risked 1% and did take the full position out at the Exit price the total gain was 4.88% in 3 days.
Notice: these gains do not take into account trading costs, slippage, taxes and any other cost.
SHORT Entry: 1641.25, Stop: 1652.5 (1R=11.25 points), 1st Target: 1630 (1R), Exit: 1507
If you risked 1% and took half of the position at the 1st target (0.5% gain) there is still a potential for an additional 5.97% gain at target.
If you risked 1% and did half of the position off at the 1st target there is still a potential for an additional 11.93% gain at target.
Notice: these realized and projected gains do not take into account trading costs, slippage, taxes and any other cost.
Please check the updates I sent by email to my (free) Newsletter subscribers
If you want to have access to trading plans, get updates and information on setups (before they happen) for the Euro-Dollar cross and the S&P500 index please subscribe my newsletter. It’s free and you get additional content like market commentaries, setups, e-books, articles on HFT and program trading, learning material on my method and video-analysis that I don’t make available on my blog.
Thank you for subscribing should you decide to do so. Lots of other people are doing the same.
If you intend using this information for your trading please do your own due diligence, find the advice of a trading professional and trade at your own responsibility. The information provided is for educational purpose only. Please read the Disclaimer and accept all the risks. Thank you.
Have a good day