this is an anticipation of what you will read in my free weekly Newsletter I am going to send tonight Sunday, June 29, 2014:
- FOREX & FUTURES – EUR/USD, Dollar Index, S&P500 emini and Gold futures Weekly Review
- FOREX – GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & NZD/USD Weekly Review
- FOREX – USD/JPY,EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY & EUR/CAD Weekly Review
- EDUCATION – Upcoming New FXStreet Webinars – on Wednesday July 2, 2014. Do not miss it!
- MARKET WEEKLY REVIEWS – 6 Recent issues of the “FibStalker Free Newsletter”
- EDUCATION – Download my eBook
- EDUCATION – Useful Links to get Started with FibStalker and material
I put a lot of effort into offering free of charge market analysis and newsletter content without mistakes. However some articles or reviews may still contain, from time to time, refuses and mistakes (this is does not happen often, and the context will often flag the wrong piece of data), thus I ask you to be patient.
Notice that price projections in my method are not from/to random levels and do not follow Elliot Wave, DiNapoli levels or other methods, but rather a proprietary method based on modeling effects of Program and Algorithmic Trading on price.
I like to help traders at all level of development “level plain” the trading game showing what banks, institutions and big hedge funds are actually doing (and not what they are saying they are doing). Follow my work to learn how to spot the Algorithmic Trading footprints.
I send a free Newsletter in the weekend and provide updates throughout the week. The newsletter typically includes 3 video reviews for (1) EUR/USD, Dollar Index, S&P500 emini and Gold emini; (2) the Japanese Yen majors, i.e. USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY; (3) the other majors: GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD. Please, register here to receive the free weekly newsletter.
Note: even if you did not make and you subscribed after I sent the email out, do not worry! When you subscribe you get the links to the last 6 newsletter issues.
Have a great trading week