this is an anticipation of what you will read in my free weekly Newsletter I am going to send tomorrow Sunday July 6, 2014:
- FOREX & FUTURES – EUR/USD, Dollar Index, S&P500 emini and Gold futures Weekly Review
- FOREX – GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & NZD/USD Weekly Review
- FOREX – USD/JPY,EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY & EUR/CAD Weekly Review
- EDUCATION – Heads up on the article I am writing on the insightful, recent presentation at the Toronto Forex Meetup on “Social Dislocation” by senior currency strategist Alfonso Esparza
- RESEARCH – Highlights on my recent research paper published by IFTA/SIAT on traditional and new uses of Fibonacci
- MARKET WEEKLY REVIEWS – 6 Recent issues of the “FibStalker Newsletter”
- EDUCATION – Download my eBook
- EDUCATION – Useful Links to get Started with FibStalker and material
Notice that price projections in my method are not from/to random levels and do not follow Elliot Wave, DiNapoli levels or other methods, but rather a proprietary method based on modeling effects of Program and Algorithmic Trading on price.
I like to help traders at all level of development “level plain” the trading game showing what banks, institutions and big hedge funds are actually doing (and not what they are saying they are doing). Follow my work to learn how to spot the Algorithmic Trading footprints.
I send a free Newsletter in the weekend and provide updates throughout the week. The newsletter typically includes 3 video reviews for (1) EUR/USD, Dollar Index, S&P500 emini and Gold emini; (2) the Japanese Yen majors, i.e. USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY; (3) the other majors: GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD. Please, register here to receive the free weekly newsletter.
Note: even if you did not make and you subscribed after I sent the email out, do not worry! When you subscribe you get the links to the last 6 newsletter issues.
Have a great trading week