last two weeks have been very busy and I kept creating free content to help new and experienced traders becoming fully profitable.
I have a number of resources to share with you and I will do this in the coming days in here and in my blog.
Here is what I am going to share:
– latest interview with Dale Pinkert at the FXStreet.com LAR where I showed the successful USD/JPY call of August 1st and showed what we have to expect moving forwards in USD/JPY (and EUR/USD)
– the commentary of my projection for USD/JPY
– my latest presentation at the Toronto Forex Meetup Group
– the three new initiatives I am preparing for the next month (this is really interesting, more on it here and/or my blog).
– and, of course, the effort I am putting in the new session of my FibStalker Methods Coaching Program.
I like to help traders at all level of development “level plain” the trading game showing what banks, institutions and big hedge funds are actually doing (and not what they are saying they are doing). Follow my work to learn how to spot the Algorithmic Trading footprints.
I send a free Newsletter in the weekend and provide updates throughout the week. The newsletter typically includes 3 video reviews for (1) EUR/USD, Dollar Index, S&P500 emini and Gold emini; (2) the Japanese Yen majors, i.e. USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY; (3) the other majors: GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & NZD/USD.
Please, register here to receive the free weekly newsletter.
Have a great day.
Giuseppe, ~the FibStalker